NEW! New York, November 15, 2012
ghg Joins with the Jericho Project to “Raise the Bar” – and Help New York’s Homeless Get off the Streets and on with Life!
Thanks to its “Take the Soap and Raise the Bar” initiative, ghg has donated 40 pounds of personal hygiene products—including soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, mouthwash and sewing kits—to the Jericho Project, an organization devoted to helping the homeless move off the streets and on with their lives. Employees from across ghg collected hundreds of complimentary items from hotels they visited during their personal and business travels—and brought them to the Jericho Project to be distributed to those in need.
Mary Taylor, the Jericho Project’s senior director of development and communications, accepted the items—and shared them with the individuals and families seeking help from Jericho. Thousands of impoverished people, including veterans, have benefited from Jericho’s services—and ghg is proud to play a role in helping them get back on their feet.
New York, October 2, 2012
The Supreme Court Upheld ACA. What Do You Do Now?
Click to Learn the Answer at Our FREE Webseminar—Now Available On Demand!
When the Supreme Court upheld the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the pharmaceutical landscape changed forever. How can you not only survive but thrive in a radically different environment?
WG Consulting, a ghg company, gives you the answer in a NEW WebSeminar, Building Winning Strategies in an ACA World. You’ll learn:
• What NEW research reveals about how doctors, payers, patients and pharma are reacting to the ACA—and how that compares to consumer responses
• What the US can learn from Europe
• How you need to re-define value messaging
Click to listen FREE on demand—and learn how to map out your ACA success strategies.
New York, September 16, 2012
How Can You Optimize Brand Value after Expiration?
Find Out in ghg’s NEW article, Leveraging Your Brand’s Name to Achieve Post-Patent Success.
Click to download FREE.
How can you keep brand revenue flowing post expiry? How can you continue to optimize brand value after the patent period draws to a close? How can you leverage patients’ emotional attachment to your brand—long after expiration?
Learn the answers in ghg’s new article, Leveraging Your Brand’s Name to Achieve Post-Patent Success. Click to download your FREE copy. You’ll discover:
• Important lessons you can learn from your consumer colleagues about how to lengthen your brand’s life through licensing
• The facts about how brand licensing works…who’s doing it…and why it’s a “win/win” for you and your target audiences
• The proven three-step process for optimizing licensing opportunities
• A real-world case study demonstrating effective licensing in the health-focused market
• The keys to licensing success for pharmaceutical marketers